JOIN OUR AMAZING RACE CHALLENGE
1. Teams consist of 2 people:
- The first Team Member must have a CENTER Membership (you can purchase a ONE MONTH UNLIMITED membership for $75; no commitment)
- The SECOND team member is FREE but they CANNOT have purchased their INTRO to CENTER Unlimited Trial Month yet (they'll know if they have, or we can check for you)
2. You must come up with a team name
3. You cannot switch team members partway through the challenge
4. The challenge BEGINS on Tuesday, September 5th and ENDS on Wednesday, October 4th
5. Your team must alert our front desk (Kelby or Steph) when you have completed a task and THEY will mark your completion on our AMAZING RACE BOARD.
6. At least ONE team member should have a Facebook account
1. It will give you incentive and inspiration get back into a routine after summer
WHY SIGN UP?
2. It will be super fun (and funny at times!)
3. It will bring great energy to our studio space
4. It will HELP US build our CENTER community with people YOU love!
5. It will challenge you to grow and get out of your box (ever so slightly, we PROMISE)
6. It’s like we’re paying YOU to be healthy! ALL teams who successfully complete the challenge will receive a $20 CENTER Retail Gift Card (for each team member)!
7. YOU COULD WIN! Besides pride & happiness, the WINNING TEAM(S) will each receive a gift card at CENTER as follows:
- 1st place | $100 each
- 2nd place | $50 each
- 3rd Place | $25 each
ALL MEMBERS who register will be upgraded to use RIDE for this month at $75 if they take part in the challenge!
All team members will also receive a CENTER Decal and 2 FREE Guest passes (you’ll use these as part of your challenges)
EVERYONE ON A TEAM THAT COMPLETES OUR CHALLENGE WILL RECEIVE A $20 CENTER GIFT CARD. So, you really can't lose!
HOW TO SIGN UP
Text [218.259.8955] or email [email@example.com] our front desk with:
1. your first & last name
2. the first & last name of your buddy
3. your TEAM NAME (get creative!)
Once you sign up, you’re set. On September 1st, each team member will receive the challenge list so they can start strategizing and planning.