An Ayurvedic Cleanse Helps To:
- Restore a sense of calm to the mind and the nervous system.
- Foster both clarity and groundedness in the mental, spiritual, and emotional spheres.
- Nurture an improved sense of energy, vitality, and enthusiasm for life.
- Support the maintenance of a healthy body weight.
- Restore and maintain balanced sleep cycles.
- Promote regular and balanced elimination.
- Recover each individual’s natural state of balance.
- Prepare the tissues for deep nourishment and rejuvenation.
- Promote optimal health.
OPTIONS FOR 2019
Yoga Cleanse Online Program Only: Includes PDF Guide and Daily Emails to keep you on track.
- $15[10% off plus members]
Cleanse Bundle A: Online Program + Cleanse Kit: Includes the PDF Guide, Daily Emails PLUS Basmati Rice, Mung Dahl Beans, Triphala, Ghee & Kitchari Spices
- $85 [10% off plus members]
Cleanse Bundle B: Online Program + Workshops (no kit)
See below for workshop details
- $105 [10% off plus members]
Cleanse Bundle C: Online Program + 4 Workshops + Kit
- $160 [10% off plus members]
ADD ON FOR NON-MEMBERS - ONE WEEK of UNLIMITED YOGA CLASSES - $20
Workshop 1: Saturday, January 5
Discover the Doshas | 10am - 12pm
This is an Ayruveda 101 course where we dive deeper into what it means to be Vata, Pitta or Kapha and how you can adjust your food and your lifestyle to support your immunity and overall balance. Good information whether you are doing the Yoga Body Detox with us or not!
Workshop 2: Sunday, January 6
In Depth Dinacharya | 10am - 12pm
Get deep on the cleansing practices of yoga that we will utilize during our week PLUS put those practices together in a sequence that we will record so that you will have the practice at your access whenever you need a reset. Good information whether you are doing the Yoga Body Detox with us or not!
Workshop 3: Wednesday, January 9
Guided Meditation | 6:30 - 7:30 PM
Meditation is an amazing supplement for anyone who needs to cleanse their mind as well as their body. This practice will not include much movement; we will focus on finding a good seat for meditation and then move into some breathing techniques to focus your mind and a guided meditation for your to practice. We will record the pranayamana and guided meditations so that you can use them on a continual basis.
Workshop 4: Thursday, January 10
Restorative Yoga Session | 5:00 - 6:30PM
A juicy, relaxing, beautiful way to end your evening and keep you motivated to get to the end of the cleanse with intention. The final cleanse with prune juice or castor oil will be tomorrow this evening, so this is the perfect sequence to prep your body and your mind and can be repeated the following evening. (We will record this practice so you can use it again and in the weeks to follow).